Nov 23, 2015 - 09:03 AM
1) If you need help retrieving ASIN we have an Easy Data Feed software that can retrieve ASIN for all matching products. We can give you the Easy Data Feed to run yourself or we can do it for you.
2) The same tool that will retrieve specific part number ASIN can also find related ASIN for consideration
If you have known ASIN for your products it is best to provide them, we can then have Easy Datafeed go and find related ones.
On a side note this is how Amazon Marketplace works with Shopping Cart ELite:
- If no ASIN in specificaiton then it will try to create new ASIN assuming you provided a SKU and that SKU is not found on Amazon
- If ASIN is in specification then this product will sync to the original ASIN
- If you are trying to map this product to multiple ASIN then use ASIN1, ASIN2, ASIN3, ASIN4, ASIN5, ASIN6, ASIN7, ASIN8, ASIN9, ASIN10
- Use "ebay title" and "amazon title" description to overwrite titles
- Use "amazon description" overwrites the description